What is the membership year?
NCSLMA's membership year is a rolling membership period beginning on joining date.
Where do I find my membership number?
To find your member number:
- log in to NCSLMA.org
- click on your name (found under the site search bar)
- Your member number is in two places:
- your membership card found at the top of the page
- scroll down the page to find you USER ID (membership) number
I need a copy of your W-9.
A copy of our W-9 is linked on the bottom of each page on the website.
My financial secretary needs a copy of my invoice. Where is can I get one?
To find your invoice on ncslma.org:
I don't know my region.
To find your region, go to the Regions main page. Scroll down the page and you will find a Regions Map. Under that is a county listing for each region.
I don't remember my password.
- Click on the log in button in the upper right-hand corner of the main page.
- Put in your work or personal email
- Then click the FORGOT PASSWORD link.
If you work or personal email doesn't seem to be working, please try the other one before setting up a new account.
How do I change my membership information?
- Log into your account
- Click on your NAME found under the upper right search bar.
- Under MY PROFILE, you'll find an EDIT PROFILE button that will give you editing access to your information
Why have I been double billed for membership?
When members come back to the site and try to use another email address, we've found that sometimes they set up a second account. It's actually the second account that's being billed. If this happens to you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so the accounts can be merged.