When: Each Tuesday from June 18th through July 30th at 7:00 PM, EDT
Where: Zoom Webinar
Looking for a great way to invigorate yourself with new professional insight as part of your summer break!
Join NCSLMA for our Summer Learning Series that will take place via weekly webinars from June 18th through July 9th. Each webinar will take place on Tuesday evening start at 7 PM and will last one hour. Participants will earn a 1 hour CEU certificate for each session completed.
The Summer Learning Series will include sessions on:
· June 18th: Advocacy and You
· June 25th: Makerspace
· July 9th: How to “Speak Administrator”
· July 16th: Best Practices Advice for New Professionals
· July 23rd: Mentors and Mentorship
· July 30th: Intellectual Freedom
Use this link to register and select the dates and topics that will inspire, rejuvenate, and expand your horizons as a School Librarian.